- Presented the international experience of political finance oversight at the International Seminar Electoral Financing and Democracy, organised by the Tribunal Superior Eleitoral in New Delhi, India.
- Brief Swedish Embassy staff in Prague about the upcoming elections in Ukraine, and moderated discussion on the same issue at the IFES Regional Europe Office in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Lecture on including political finance in international election observation at the EIUC Training Seminar for International Election Observers in Venice, Italy.
- Develop plans for necessary political finance oversight activities in Jordan.
- Represent IFES at the Sixth Session of the Conference of the States Parties to the United Nations Convention against Corruption (UNCAC/COSP6) held in Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Discuss legal reform in the political finance area with political party representatives in Jakarta, Indonesia. Also hold meetings with the public oversight body BAWASLU, and talk to civil society groups about campaign finance monitoring.
- Talk about the publication and civil society use of political finance data at the Global Conference on Money in Politics in Mexico City, Mexico.
- Travel to Dnipropetrovsk and Odessa in Ukraine to meet local CSOs carrying out campaign finance monitoring relating to the mayoral election.
- Having managed the IFES political finance portfolio on a consultancy basis since 2009, join IFES staff again (most recently as IFES Country Director in Sierra Leone 2007-2008).
- Talk about principles and new technology in political finance transparency at the OSCE/ODIHR Political Party Expert Workshop in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Complete review of the way forward for political finance oversight in Iraq.
- Presented the international experience of political finance regulation and oversight at the International Seminar Electoral Financing and Democracy, organised by the Tribunal Superior Eleitoral in Brasilia, Brazil.
- Spoke about recent trends in European political finance at the conference Commemorating the 25th Anniversary of the Czechoslovakia's 1990 Elections. The event was organised by IFES and the Czech Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Participated as expert on behalf of IFES at workshop on "Campaign financing during the 2015 general local elections" in Moldova. The workshop was organised by Promo-LEX in Moldova and the Stefan Batory Foundation in Poland.
- Discussed the future of political finance work at the IFES Europe & Asia retreat in Prague.
- Co-hosted seminar on political finance and gender equality in Tunisia. The event was organised by International IDEA.
- Met activists from I WATCH in Tunisia to evaluate the campaign finance monitoring project relating to the 2014 parliamentary elections.
- Discussed European praxis in political finance oversight and data publication at an event gathering representatives from implementing and review bodies in the Scandinavian countries. The event was held in Sweden and organised by International IDEA.
- Presented the international experiences in political finance regulation and oversight at a workshop organised by the Independent Election Commission, IFES and the UNDP in Jordan.
- Held a three-day workshop with senior staff of the Election Commission of Nepal. The training was based on the IFES Training in Detection and Enforcement (TIDE) curriculum.
- Discussed European political finance experiences with a group of journalists, CSO activists and lawyers from Ukraine who participated in a study tour to Prague. The event was organised by Centrum Dohody.
- Held a workshop with staff of the Independent Election Commission of Jordan.
- Co-hosted a workshop on campaign finance regulations in Nigeria. The event was co-organised by IFES and the Independent National Elections Commission.