- Argued for the importance of implementation-friendly political finance regulations during event held as part of the UN Convention Against Corruption Congress of State Parties in Egypt.
- Talked about European experiences in monitoring and controlling for abuse of state resources in elections, organised by the Centre for Monitoring and Research in Montenegro.
- Held online training with political finance oversight institution in Honduras
- Interviewed about European oversight expertiences by journalist from North Macedonia
- Held various meetings in Pristina, Kosovo about the effective implementation of anti-corruption recommendations.
- Held meeting with political finance observers hired by the Commission for the Prevention of Corruption in Skopje, North Macedonia.
- Held online introduction to political finance for journalist in Europe
- Briefed civil society activists in the Gambia on approaches to monitoring abuse of state resources
- Work with CSOs in Malaysia on mapping stakeholders in their work again corruption in the country.
- Led data cleaning exercise for the Political Finance Implementation Database (working title)
- Analysed abuse of state resources in Ukraine.
- Took part in the development of the Political Finance Implementation Toolkit.
- Held introduction to politial finance for journalists across Central and Eastern Europe
- Initiated update of the Ukraine Political Finance Stakeholder Assistance Strategy.
- Moderated discussion between European civil society groups on the monitoring of abuse of state resources.
- Held training with the Audit Department of the Central Election Commission of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Discussed the way forward in the monitoring of online advertising spending at conference organised by IFES and the National Agency for Corruption Prevention in Ukraine.
- Held stakeholder consultations as part of developing the Political Finance Implementation Toolkit.
- Completed analysis of political finance regulatory framework in Tanzania.
- Participated in assessment of abuse of state resources in Ukraine.
- Launched poll to European stakeholders about the preferred focus of the IFES Regional Europe Office political finance programming.
- Trained civil society group in Nicaragua on the context of abuse of state resources .