- Led meetings on political finance in Nepal ahead of the 2017 elections, including one organised together with the National Voters Right Forum.
- Held a series of workshops on political finance regulation, public and civil society oversight and political finance and gender in Sri Lanka.
- Held three-day discussions with representatives from the High National Election Commission of Libya about implementation of political finance regulations.
- Met stakeholders in Nairobi discussing the effective oversight of political finance oversight in Kenya in the upcoming elections.
- Discussed effective regulation and oversight with a series of stakeholders in Indonesia, including with the oversight institution Bawaslu.
- Held workshop using the Training in Detection and Enforcement (TIDE) curriculum together with staff from the National Agency for Prevention of Corruption in Ukraine.
- Held workshop with the Public Movement Multinational Georgia about their monitoring of campaign finance and abuse of state resources in areas with strong ethnic minority presence the upcoming elections in Georgia.
- Developed legal reform recommendations regarding political finance in Nigeria.
- Led workshop in Calabar, Nigeria, for staff of the Independent National Election Commission, aiding their evaluation of oversight in the 2015 elections, and planning for the future.
- Presented findings on effective political finance oversight at the 4th Political Party Expert Workshop in Kyiv, organised by IFES and OSCE/ODIHR and supported by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and Global Affairs Canada, the Agency for Legislative Initiatives (ALI), Civil Network OPORA, and the National University Kyiv-Mohyla Academy
- Supported delegation from the Ukrainian National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption and the Central Election Commission to Georgia to share experiences in political finance oversight.
- Completed two papers for the upcoming world congress of the International Political Science Association, one on the GRECO reviews of political finance in Europe and one of the state of affairs of political finance in Africa. The latter paper is a co-production between IFES and International IDEA.
- Presented considerations in political finance legal reform at a conference organised by the Government of Trinidad and Tobago. My participation on behalf of IFES was sponsored by UNDP.
- Developed holistic political finance stakeholder assistance strategy for Ukraine, intended to support coordination of international assistance efforts.
- Conducted training of the monitoring of campaign finance for civil society groups in Libya.
- Met stakeholders in Ukraine to evaluate the needs for political finance activities after the legal changes in late 2015
- Hosted a meeting of the political finance community of practice, with representatives from OSCE/ODIHR, GRECO, Venice Commission, IFES, International IDEA, Netherlands Institute for Multiparty Democracy, Global Integrity, the Oslo Institute, Sunlight Foundation and the Westminster Foundation for Democracy .
- Finished book chapter on remedies in political finance together with Megan Ritchie, to be published by the American Bar Association.
- Participated in workshop on Transparency in Local Politics Financing, Lessons from the monitoring of elections in Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia, organised by the Institute of Public Affairs in Poland. Made presentation about international experiences in the monitoring of campaign finance.
- Presented on political finance oversight and implementation at the Money in Politics conference in Tbilisi, Georgia, hosted by the State Audit Office of Georgia.
- Wrote thematic article for the annual report of the Group of States Against Corruption (GRECO) about the publication of political finance data and its use by civil society actors.
- Worked with the Anti-Corruption Agency in Montenegro regarding their new role in overseeing rules on political finance and abuse of state resources. Work in partnership with Lisa Klein Associates.
- Developed plans for necessary political finance oversight reforms in Bangladesh.