- Presented IFES work against disinformation in elecoral processes during the 10th Annual Meeting of Election Management Bodies in Georgia.
- Participated in the gloal forum on effective activities against corruption, including local partner organisations from Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Malaysia, Montenegro, Morocco and Romania. The forum was held at the IFES Regional Europe Office in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Co-facilitated workshop on digital solutions in formal political finance oversight, including representatives from oversight institutions in Eastern Partnership, Western Balkans and Visegrad Four countries. The workshop was organised by the IFES Regional Europe Office in Prague, the Czech Republic.
- Held first closed-door discussions with representatives from the National Agency for Corruption Prevention in Ukraine about controlling party finance during the period since the full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- Supported preparations of the IFES-CEELI workshop in October together with partners across the world fighting for the implementation of recommendations and committments against corruption.
- Did final editing on forthcoming IFES publication on civil society monitorign of campaign finance.
- Hosted IFES roundtable about Foreign Influence over Democratic Institutions.
- Spoke to the USAID Study Group at Georgetown University about programming to support political finance transparency.
- Co-facilitated training of journalists in Serbia about covering vote buying.
- Presented about the importance of implementation-friendly political finance regulations during event organised by KRIIK in Albania.
- Co-facilitated training of CSO in Papua New Guinea on monitoring abuse of state resources.
- Supported development of global initiative to monitoring online advertising.