- Presented on the European state of the art in counteracting abuse of state resources at event organised by the Bulgarian Institute for Legal Initiatives (BILI).
- Reviewed political party regulation relating to finance in Fiji.
- Managed "bootcamp" discussion about monitoring the involvement of non-contestants ("third parties") organised by IFES in partnership with Transparency International and OSCE/ODIHR.
- Provided video presentations on political finance to the Instituto Nacional Electoral in Mexico for a political finance couse for participants in Central American countries.
- Co-facilitated training on political finance in Skopje, North Macedonia.
- Discussed campaign finance monitoring with civil society group in Nigeria.
- Provided remarks on political finance monitoring during trainíng of journalists in Romania, organised by Expert Forum.
- Supported data collection for the forthcoming IFES database on poltical finance oversight.
- Presented on political finance oversight in eSymposium on money in electoral politics in Africa, organised by ACFIM in Uganda.
- Presented on the connection between political finance and public sector corruption in African Regional Webinar on Combating Corruption and Illicit Financial Flows, organised by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission in Nigeria.
- Hosted IFES webinar on fighting disinformation during the pandemic.
- Facilitator of online training of monitoring of abuse of state resources by civil society groups in Montenegro
- Hosted IFES webinar Administering Elections in Europe During a Pandemic.
- Reviewed preparations for a training on abuse of state resources in Nicaragua
- Reviewed political finance regulations in Haiti
- Supported planning for updating the structure of the IFES Nigeria Political Finance Newsletter.
- Hosted first IFES webinar on disinformation in the February 2020 Slovak elections.
- Prepared several research initiatives for the IFES Regional Europe Office.
- Held training on political finance oversight for the Anti-Corruption Commission in Serbia.
- Held training with civil society organisations in North Macedonia on political finance monitoring.
- Facilitated workshop at the IFES Regional Europe Office in Prague on effective political finance oversight. Participants came from the public oversight institutions in Western Balkans countries.
- Participated in Validation Meeting on new Best Practice Guide of Commonwealth Legislative Approaches to Political Finance Regulation organised by the Commonwealth Secretariat in the United Kingdom
- Presented draft article on gender and political finance in Ukraine at event at Bergen University in Norway.