- Lectured on political finance to University students in Durres, Albania, and discussed political science aspects of political finance with university professors. Met civil society activists and journalists in Tirana to discuss the role that Albanian civil society can play in increasing transparency and awareness about political finance in the country. Work in partnership with Lisa Klein Associates.
- Finalised work on the International IDEA study about the impact of gender targeted public funding.
- Held discussion about the inclusion of political finance into international election observation as part of Training for International Election Observers, at the European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation in Venice, Italy.
- Provided assistance to domestic civil society group monitoring campaign finance in the ongoing election campaigns in Nepal.
- Presented the European experience in public funding of political parties at the First International Legal Forum in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Held workshop with staff members from the National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption, and participated in the Our Money in Politics 3.0 forum, both in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Held three-day workshop in Owerri, Nigeria, with State Desk Officers from the Election and Party Monitoring Department of the Independent National Electoral Commission of Nigeria. Workshop focused on the role of money in politics, formal oversight and the role of INEC, and the participants developed a training plan for a state-level cascade training.
- Presented recommendations on political finance investigation and sanctioning mechanisms at the conference Money and Politics, the links between public procurement and political parties, organised in Bucharest, Romania by the CSO Expert Forum.
- Conduct case studies for International IDEA about the impact of gender targeted public funding.
- Provide input regarding campaign finance to forthcoming IFES study about the electoral process in the U.S.
- Held meetings with the Election and party monitoring department of the Independent National Electoral Commission of Nigeria about effective oversight, assisting in the planning of training officers around the country and improvements of guidance materials.
- Review political finance regulations in Ukraine.
- Presented about recent trends in counteracting abuse of state resources and moderated session on political finance and gender at the Regional Conference on Money in Politics in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Initiated study on gender targeted public funding for International IDEA
- Reviewed political finance regulations and draft legal amendments in Ukraine.
- Interacted with local stakeholder on updating the stakeholder assistance strategy regarding political finance in Ukraine.
- Reviewed options for electronic political finance reporting in Nepal.
- Talked about the regulation of political finance and counteracting abuse of state resources at the Regional Leadership Forum for South Eastern Europe Political Parties, Political Party Integrity, in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The Forum was organised by the National Democratic Institute.
- Lectured as part of the training for International Election Observers in Venice, Italy about integrating political finance into election observation. The training is organised by the European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation.
- Presented the European experience of political finance regulation and oversight to the Board of Commissioners at the Central Election Commission of Albania, and worked with the CEC Secretariat on the development of reporting forms, on assignment with Lisa Klein Associates.
- Worked with the Agency for Prevention of Corruption in Montenegro on political finance oversight, on assignment with Lisa Klein Associates.
- Presented on the role of political finance in strengthening the role of political parties at an NDI conference on the 21st Century Parties, the Party Renewal Initiative, in Brussels, Belgium.
- Conducted research on the future of political finance oversight in Libya, Nepal and Ukraine.